GET IN TOUCH
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Check out the questions that other Students have asked us
Follow these steps to apply for a parking permit:
- Make sure you have a registered myKSU account. If you do not have one, go on www.ksu.org.mt/register to do so.
- Present a valid driving licence.
- Present your Esims account (current course details).
1. Make sure you have a registered myKSU account. If you do not have one, go on www.ksu.org.mt/register to do so.
2. Present your Esims account (current course details).
3. You will be asked to take a photo on the spot, which will be used as a means of identification on the student card.
If you are applying for your KSU student card during Freshers’ Week, you will be able to acquire it for free. Contrarily, if you apply for the KSU student card throughout the year, you will be able to do so at a fee (and this is subject to how many people apply for it – once a certain amount is ordered, we will be able to order the said amount in bulk).
The KSU Student Card is the official University of Malta card and it offers a number of student discounts that University students can avail themselves of. Additionally, this year the KSU Student Card also has a barcode which can be used for the purpose of borrowing books from the University Library.
University students who are in possession of a parking permit will be able to park solely on the blue lines.
Gradball always takes place after all graduation ceremonies have finished. The exact date has not be published as of yet so stay tuned on our Facebook page for more updates.
KSU rents togas for undergraduates at the following prices:
Trencher (cap): €15
Doctorate Trencher (cap): €15
Rent a Toga + Sash + Trencher for €45
The €3 fee that is paid by University students for a parking permit is allocated directly to a Green Fund that students can avail themselves of.