The Annual General Meeting, the highest institution within the University Students’ Council’s (KSU’s) structure, will be held on the thirtieth (30) of April two thousand and twenty one (2021), at eleven thirty (11:30) on Zoom.
It is imperative to register your attendance by using your university email through the following form: bit.ly/ksuagm_register
, by no later than Wednesday 28th April 2021 12:30pm. The General Meeting shall be comprised of, inter alia, the following:
1. Election of the Chair
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Minutes: Reporting of the Minutes and Approval
4. Annual Report
5. Election of The Board of Discipline and of The Appeals Board
6. Election of the Auditor
7. Election of the Advocate
8. Election of the Supervisory and Advisory Finance Committee
9. Election of the Electoral Commission
10. Election of the Architect
11. Discussion and Voting on the Motions put forward by the Executive and/or the Partners
12. Nomination and Presentations of the Candidates for the New Executive
With reference to Article ten point one (10.1) above, the Annual General Meeting shall receive the nominations of candidates for the new KSU Executive, which are to reach the KSU Secretary General by email on [email protected]
fourty eight (48) hours before the start of the Annual General Meeting.
You may put forward a motion by email to the Secretary General on [email protected]
by not later than two (2) days prior to the Annual General Meeting.