Call Us: +356 2340 2104
Ladder of responsibility
The list of bodies listed below in ascending order represent the different authorities who specific complaints should be directed to. Below please find a list of relevant topics that each one is responsible for, and the ladder of responsibility one should move up should the previous body fail to resolve the complaint concerned.
- Lecturer/ administrative staff: specific complaints related to logistical aspects, lecture content, assignments, scheduling and administrative issues
- Head of Department: in view of problems with an entire study unit, unfair treatment in an exam or if the complaint was not resolved with the previous body
- Dean: Problems with the overall course or treatment of students, decisions affecting continuation of a course or if the complaint was not resolved with the previous body
- Faculty Board: Problems affecting different departments, complains regarding regulations or if the complaint was not resolved with the previous body
- Registrar and KSU: issues regarding exam condition, regulations and processes or if the complaint was not resolved with the previous body
- Ombudsman: actions taken by the University and administrative acts, only after all other institutional channels or avenues available to the complainant have been exhausted
Should you have failed to resolve the issue at hand with the relevant bodies or would prefer KSU to handle the complaint anonymously, please click here to complete the follow form. We would like to stress that all complaints are handled professionally and confidentially unless otherwise specified by the student concerned.Submit a Complaint
Note that you must have a myKSU account.